Operations Centre in Prague
For its European Operations Centre in Prague, the Solten group is currently looking for an:
Project Manager event / Conference interpreting
JOB OFFER :
In tight collaboration with our project managers specialised in interpreting and event you will assist them on logistics and administrative tasks for various projects.
– Identify opportunities for business development and users of event and interpreting services in order to generate and transform leads.
– Strategical response to bids for services of conference interpreting and event management.
Addressing client requests and project management
– Analyse client needs related to conference interpreting and event management in order to create a tailor-made offer for each client.
– Analyse and negotiate prices with the different suppliers and partners (interpreters, hostesses, hotels, catering, technicians, transportation agencies, travel agencies….)
– Coordination of suppliers in order to match the client expectations.
– Ensure customer satisfaction and good management of our processes and our quality system certified ISO 9001.
– Ensure an on-site coordination throughout the event.
Type of projects managed:
– All sort of conference interpreting projects from 1 to 10 languages (or even more) and management of events from 30 to 1000 participants during 1 to several days and associated services in various countries and continents.
Type of clients; public clients, large private clients, international organisation (different branches of the UN, OECD, EU and its agencies…)
– First experience in booking management, project management or procurement in one of the following topics: event, tourism, logistic
– Fluent in English and other languages appreciated (Russian, Spanish, Arabic…).
– Capacity of analysis and writing skills
– Go-getter attitude and ambitious
– Autonomous with a very good sense of organisation
– Comfortable on the phone and good interpersonal skills
– Strong analysis mindset and redactional skills
– Interest in missions in foreign and mainly developing countries. Candidate who have been living in a developing country will be highly appreciated.
– Strong motivation: young company striving to achieve fast growth in the coming years, requiring a strong willingness to get involved in the project through a personal commitment.
· Long term contract as from October 2019
· Full time contract (40h per week)
· Salary depending on the profile and experiences
· Advices for settling in Prague
· Young and dynamic atmosphere
· Flexible hours
· Meal vouchers 100 CZK per day, Prague Transport Card 100%
· Modern offices in Prague, 100 meters from Flora metro station (3 stations from city centre)
· Free language courses
· Team Building activities, after work meet-ups, etc.