Operations Centre in Prague
Full-time or Part-time
For its European Operations Centre in Prague, the Solten group is currently looking for a
- Checking the pre-set project time frame.
- Verifying the availibility of translators or sourcing for them (depending on the difficulty, in cooperation with the Partner Management department).
- Formatting translation materials (depending on the difficulty, in cooperation with the Technology department).
- Completing the project management system (XTRF) with all relevant project information incl. the purchase order creation for translators.
- Delivering all relevant documents to the translators and surveying the project during the process, e.g. answering questions of translators or dealing with their comments.
- Assuring punctual delivery of the translation and its final verification. and any other field related assignment upon requirement or by request from the direct superior.
- Participating in and following the Quality Environmental Management Systems (QEMS) of the company.
- Suggesting the manager all improvement ideas for the company quality management.
- Education in Translation or Linguistic studies obligatory
- Very good level of English spoken and written obligatory
- Be able to organise and prioritise the work load
- Be diligent to maintain a high level of quality
- Have multi-tasking skills and be able to deal with several projects running simultaneously
- German language is appreciated
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work independently and as part of a team, take active and sometimes creative measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service.
- Complete training for this position
- Full-time contract, beginning asap
- Flexible working hours based on shifts agreed among team members (between 08:00-19:00)
- A young, dynamic and international working environment
- Meal vouchers 100 CZK per day, fully paid by the company
- Prague Transportation Card, fully paid by the company
- Free language courses
- Team Building activities, after work meet-ups, etc.
- Modern offices in Prague, 100 metres from Flora metro station (3 stations from city centre)
- Real opportunities for quick personal and career growth, communication in English on a daily basis and a strong multicultural environment
Join our young and motivated team, working for an international, challenging and fast-growing company.