Operations Centre in Prague
For its European Operations Centre in Prague, the Solten group is currently looking for a
- Optimising the margin by negotiating our freelance partners’ rates when it is necessary.
- Increasing the conversion rate – quotes transformed into concrete projects – by ensuring the best reactivity and finding the best value for money freelance partners when answering the sourcing requests.
- Maintaining or creating long term relationships with our freelance partners.
- Replying to different types of sourcing request (from different types of customers (private, pubic, irregular, regular, etc.), different types of activities, different priorities, etc.) whilst optimising the selection of our freelance partners.
- Negotiating rates and payment terms with our freelance partners depending on the nature and context of each project in a strongly multicultural environment.
- Updating our internal database daily.
- Cooperating with the sales department by bringing sourcing support whilst answering public tenders
- Dealing with middle term sourcing requests – specific sourcing needs detected beforehand in certain combinations and fields by the sales department – to optimise the selection of our freelance partners and improve our reactivity afterwards.
- Dealing with long term sourcing requests by completing short list of selected freelance partners for regular and/or public customers.
- Anticipating and cooperating in the opening of a new foreign office by increasing the number of potential partners needed and knowing the average market rates to establish the more realistic purchasing price list.
- Developing a partner network via our internal database and social media
- Fluency in both French & English (Written and Spoken )
- Independent and very good organisational skills
- Efficient and precised
- Eager to convince, strong motivation
- Reliable and professionally devoted
- Open with a multicultural mind set
- Full time contract, as of October 2019
- Salary depending on profile and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers 100 CZK per day, Prague Transport Card 100% paid by the company)
- A young, dynamic and international working environment
- Great career opportunities for motivated personalities
- An office location just 20 metres from metro tube stop Flora, in the centre of Prague
Join our young and motivated team, working for an international, challenging and fast-growing company.