Operations Centre in Prague
For its European Operations Centre in Prague, the Solten group is currently looking for a
Key Account Manager France
- Understanding how customers work, their expectations and analyse their translation needs
- Advising clients on the best solutions to meet their needs
- Negotiating the conditions in order to carry out their projects
- Preparing quotes and following up until they are validated
- Ensuring good communication of information with the team of Project Coordinators, in charge of the realisation of the validated projects
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and good management of our processes in accordance with our ISO 9001 certified quality system
- Maintaining the customer relationship and identifying future opportunities
Types of projects managed: translations from one to several hundred pages / one to more than thirty languages of all types of documents and files.
- First experiences in customer relations, commercial and / or project management
- Knowledge of the translation environment would be a plus
- French mother tongue; Excellent level of English required
- Good analytical capacity and adaptability
- Commercial spirit and curiosity
- Autonomy, very good sense of organisation
Very strong motivation: position in a young company (10 years) with a very rapid growth, requiring a real desire to get involved in the project and a significant personal investment.
- Complete training for this position
- Full-time contract, beginning asap
- Flexible working hours based on shifts upon agreement among team members (between 08:00-19:00)
- Competitive base salary according to experience
- Bonus system according to KPIs
- Meal vouchers 100 CZK per day, Prague Transport Card 100%
- Free language courses
- Team Building activities, after work meet-ups, etc.
- Modern offices in Prague, 100 metres from Flora metro station (3 stations from city centre)
- Real opportunities for quick personal and career growth, communication in English on a daily basis and a strong multicultural environment
Join our young and motivated team, working for an international, challenging and fast-growing company.