Operations Centre in Prague
For its European Operations Centre in Prague, the Solten group is currently looking for an
Intern in Interpreting Project Coordination
An excellent opportunity to drive and take ownership of partner management within a fast growing SME.
The role is suitable for someone with a real passionate person who is eager to learn about different areas of business. We’re still young, which means plenty of opportunity to grow your skill set as the business grows!
- Coordinating interpreting projects related to social domain (mainly twenty organizations part of Préfecture Ile-de-France tender)
- Handling requests of clients via the Interpreting Department Manager/Director?
- Analyzing the interpretation needs of clients
- Creating quotes and following projects
- Combining all details needed for each project
- Following criteria agreed on with the clients in the Bid
- Mainly working with interpreters sourced for the needs of these clients
- Working closely with the PMD regarding interpreters’ sourcing according to mission and client´s criteria
- Negotiating fees and conditions with interpreters
- Following all administrative tasks agreed on with these clients
- Working closely with the Financial Department regarding payments, invoicing
- Sharing feedback on project coordination in order to improve Solten’s process and to spare time
- Collaborating with the Interpreting Department Manager/Director?, Interpreting Account Managers and the Business Development team
- Sharing feedback on social projects when Solten replies to social tenders
- Assisting Account Managers in logistics needs for their interpreting projects (accommodation and travel bookings, comparison…)
- Coordinating some non-social interpreting projects
- Ensuring customer´s satisfaction, management of company processes in accordance with ISO 9001 certified quality system
- Attending weekly team meetings
- Internship in Prague, Czech Republic, start date according to your availability
- Internship compensation monthly payments
- Flexible working hours
- A young, dynamic and international working environment
- Great career opportunities for motivated personalities
- An office location just 20 metres from metro tube stop Flora, in the centre of Prague
Join our young and motivated team, working for an international, challenging and fast-growing company.