Operations Centre in Prague
For its European Operations Centre in Prague, the Solten group is currently looking for an
Intern in Business Development French Market
An excellent opportunity to drive and take ownership of sales within a fast-growing SME. The role will allow the candidate to be involved at the early stages of the business, having a real impact on overall sales, which will be integral to the growth of the business. The role involves direct interaction with customers including telephone and email communication and carries a high degree of responsibility as it involves becoming the face of Solten.
The role is suitable for someone with a real passion for sales and who is eager to learn about different areas of business. We’re still young, which means plenty of opportunity to grow your skill set as the business grows!
- Developing, with our Business Development Manager, strategies to obtain new customers within the France
- Directly prospecting potential French customers on the phone to propose our service
- Negotiating projects and contracts both internally and externally
- Identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities via email and phone
- Conducting sales pitches and presentations to sell our language services
- Opportunity to create your own leads and deal directly with established businesses
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the potential client base and offering continued support and service as and when required
- Meeting pre-defined sales targets
- Actively working with social media sites to source and build market potential
- Ad-hoc sales marketing, PR and other activities
We are looking for candidates with a strong personality, a passion for sales success, with a lot of imagination and unlimited motivation.
French as a native language; another European language is a bonus but not necessary.
- We are looking for bachelor or master degree students in last year of their studies specialized in Sales/ Business development
- Native level of French spoken and written obligatory
- Expert with phone communication
- Curious and dynamic
- Independent and very good organisational skills
- Eager to convince, strong motivation
- Solutions oriented
- Reliable and professionally devoted
- Open with a multicultural mind set
- Internship in Prague, Czech Republic, start date immediately
- Internship compensation monthly payments
- Flexible working hours
- A young, dynamic and international working environment
- Great career opportunities for motivated personalities
- An office location just 20 metres from metro tube stop Flora, in the centre of Prague
4 – 6 months